Winter Flowers and Plants are a great way to bring a little bit of color into your home. From hyacinths to tulips, daffodils and jonquils, there are plenty of options for adding something special to your arrangements. These flowers are especially popular during the winter season because they add an extra layer of romance to the house. Please visit our Professional Floral Designers and purchase a beautiful bouquet to celebrate the start of Winter.
SPECIAL DISCOUNT OFFERS – USE ON MAIN WEBSITE
Winter flowers and plants can have an especially romantic feel. Winter is the time of year when we think about love, romance, holidays and birthdays. It is also a time for looking back on our lives with nostalgia. Flowers are often used to express these feelings during this season because they’re associated with all of these things in one way or another:
- Love – The color white has long been associated with purity and innocence; it is considered the traditional color for bridesmaids’ dresses (and wedding gowns). Red roses are known as “the language of love” because red is associated with passion, desire and excitement.
- Holiday Spirit – While most people associate holidays like Christmas with green plants like holly or ivy (or even poinsettias), there are some beautiful winter blooms that could be used instead–such as amaryllis bulbs which bloom around New Year’s Day; fragrant magnolias whose scent reminds one of springtime peaches; flowering branches from fruit trees such as apple blossoms or cherry blossoms which bloom at different times throughout February through early April depending on where you live! You could also plant evergreen shrubs like boxwood hedges along walkways leading up towards doors so guests can see them right away upon entering your home.”
Winter flowers and plants are special because they are beautiful, romantic and a good way to celebrate the season. Winter flowers bring color to your home during an otherwise drab time of year. They also make great gifts for friends, family members or co-workers that live far away from you. You can even send them via email! If you are looking for something more personal than just sending someone flowers though, try writing them a letter or poem in which you explain how much their friendship means to you. This is something that will stick with both parties long after they’ve read it as well as any gift could have done (in my opinion).
There are many places to find winter flowers and plants. The best option is to visit use Online or In Store and browse our wonderful winter collection. The best winter flower varieties we recommend are Hyacinths, Tulips, Daffodils and Jonquils.
- Hyacinths are a popular choice for winter flowers. They come in a wide range of colors and sizes, making them perfect for any occasion. Hyacinth bulbs can be planted anytime from fall through spring, but they are especially beautiful during the winter months when there are fewer options available. Hyacinths grow best in well-drained soil that is protected from wind or heat exposure by being planted under trees or shrubs. Hyacinths are a staple of winter floral arrangements, with beautiful, fragrant blooms that come in a wide range of colors. Hyacinths are easy to grow and can be planted in the ground or in pots. They prefer well-drained soil but will tolerate poor drainage if watered regularly. The bulbs should be planted 3-4 inches deep and at least 6 inches apart for best results. Hyacinth bulbs should be kept cool until ready for planting–ideally 40 degrees F or less–so do not plant them until after danger of frost has passed (usually late April). If you live where winters are very cold, consider growing hyacinths indoors under lights during winter months so they are ready when spring arrives!
- Tulips are a spring flower, and they are also available in many varieties and colors. Tulips are a classic flower that has been popular for centuries, so you can even find them in many different types of art. They are easy to grow, too! You can plant tulips indoors or out, depending on the variety you choose. If you plant them outdoors, be sure to do so before the ground freezes over so they have enough time to grow strong roots before winter hits hard–and make sure not to plant any close together because this will cause them all to bloom at once instead of staggered over time as intended by nature herself (or whatever). Tulips come in a number of different varieties and colors and make excellent cut flowers. They bloom at different times in the spring, summer, fall and winter.
- Daffodils and jonquils are available in a wide range of colors, including yellow, white and pink. They are also available in many different varieties, such as trumpet daffodils and dwarf varieties that grow no more than 12 inches tall. Daffodils are popular flowers for spring bouquets, but they can also be used in winter bouquets! Daffodils are sometimes called jonquils because they have been confused with the true jonquil. Daffodils have a long history of use in herbal medicine. The bulb is used to treat skin conditions such as acne and eczema, but it has also been used for digestive problems such as diarrhea or constipation. Daffodils are also one of the most popular spring flowers, but they are also available during other seasons in some areas. They can be found growing wild in many parts of Europe and North America as well as being cultivated as an ornamental plant.
- Jonquils or the true jonquil is known for its fragrant scent which comes from oils found inside its bulbous stem–it is not just the flower itself that smells good!
Winter flowers are always beautiful. They are a good gift for someone you love and for someone you like, or even for someone who is just a friend. Winter flowers can be delivered to any address in the world, including your home! You can choose from many different varieties of winter flowering plants: amaryllis, cyclamen and hyacinths are just a few examples of popular choices that will brighten up any room in your house during this cold season.
There are many different types of flowers that bloom in the winter, so it is not hard to find one that fits your style. If you want something simple and elegant, try hyacinths or tulips. If you are looking for something more tropical or exotic, consider purchasing some daffodils or jonquils instead! Please contact us today and find that perfect Winter Holiday Bouquet or Arrangement.
Bussey’s Florist Offers Wonderful Winter Flowers and Plants
Bussey’s Florist & Gifts is the premier florist in Cedartown, Georgia. Our firm was voted Best Local Florist in Floyd and Polk County Georgia. We are family owned and operated. We employ an expert team of delivery drivers. Our delivery staff provides same day and express flower delivery service to the First Baptist Church in Cedartown. The church is located at 101 N College St, Cedartown, GA 30125. The main phone number for the church is (770) 748-3120. Our Cedartown floral design center is located at 302 Main Street, Cedartown, GA 30125. The driving distance from our flower shop to the church is literally less than 1 mile. It takes our drivers about 2 – 3 minutes to make the drive to the church. Given that we are so close, our team makes multiple delivery runs to First Baptist Church each day.
The award winning floral design staff at Bussey’s Florist creates all kinds of seasonal floral designs that we deliver to the church. We offer beautiful flowers for the alter. Tall pedestal flowers are also available. Bussey’s also creates stunning holiday table centerpieces. In addition to all the gorgeous seasonal bouquets, we also deliver sympathy flowers to the church as well. Our sympathy flower collection is one of the best in Cedartown.
Our company was founded in 1976. We operate flower shops in Rome and Cedartown, Georgia. Our delivery staff provides local same day and express flower delivery service to our customers in Floyd and Polk counties. Bussey’s Florist is the premier floral design center in Rome. We were voted Best Local Florist, by readers of the Rome News Tribune and the Journal-Standard.
Farm Fresh Flowers
Many of the flowers we sell are purchased directly from floral farms. We buy for both domestic and international growers. Buying direct offers great advantages for us and for our customers. There are often significant cost savings when buying from the flower farms. We routinely pass along much of those savings to our customers. Buying direct also reduces the time between when the flowers are cut at the farms and when they arrive here in Rome and Cedartown. By reducing that time frame, we can ensure the flowers arrive fresher. Creating flower arrangements with fresher flowers, means our customers get to enjoy them longer.
100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Bussey’s Florist backs every flower purchase with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy with the design we have created for you, please contact one of our floral design centers. We will replace that arrangement with one of equal or greater value. Many of the flowers we purchase many of the flowers we sell direct from the farms. That ensures our clients always have access to the highest quality floral products available. We guarantee that your get well flowers will be fresh and beautiful when they arrive.
Seasonal Floral Bouquets
We offer the best selection of farm fresh flowers in Floyd and Polk counties. Our seasonal floral collections are wonderful. We create flowers for Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter. Our team also creates gorgeous bouquets for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas. During the Fall, Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday season, we create beautiful holiday floral table centerpieces that are simply stunning.
Bussey’s Florist offers the best selection of sympathy flowers in Floyd and Polk counties. The design staff at Bussey’s creates beautiful standing sympathy sprays, casket flowers, URN flowers and more. We offer heart shaped standing sprays, cross shaped standing sprays and traditional circular wreaths. Choose from either full casket sprays or half casket sprays. Our design team is one of the best in Georgia. We can custom design the exact sympathy flower bouquet you need.
Local Same Day Flower Delivery
The folks at the First Baptist Church in Cedartown generally accept flower deliveries 7 days a week. We usually attempt to deliver between the hours of 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. Our delivery team arrives each day. Normally in the shop by 8:00 am. We make every effort to complete all of our daily deliveries not later than 5:00 pm each day.
Express Flower Delivery
If you need to send flowers to someone at the First Baptist Church and need those flowers to arrive by a specific time of day, we encourage you to utilize our express flower delivery service option. Normally with express delivery, we can design and deliver your arrangement within approximately 4 hours of the time you place the order.
This arrangement is as soft and luxurious as its name! Cashmere Embrace features roses, carnations, mums, green ball dianthus, hypericum berries, and assorted foliage. The creamy whites and greens of this piece will add a touch of class to any room.
Bussey’s Florist & Gifts Rome
500 East 2nd Avenue Suite 7
Rome, GA 30161
Bussey’s Florist & Gifts Cedartown
302 Main Street Cedartown
Cedartown, GA 30125