Summer Flowers and Plants are a great way of showing someone you care and celebrating the start of the wonderful Summer Season. If you are not a gardener or florist, sending flowers can be stressful – especially if it is for an important occasion like a birthday or anniversary. But with our tips below, ordering flowers will be much easier!
SPECIAL DISCOUNT OFFERS – USE ON MAIN WEBSITE
Summer Flowers and Plants
Summer is the time to enjoy the vibrant colors of flowers, plants and trees. It is also a great time to send summer flowers as gifts. There are many varieties available in our online store that you can choose from depending on your budget and needs.
We suggest starting with something simple like an elegant bouquet of roses or lilies; either way it will be sure to please! You could also consider adding some greenery accents such as ferns or grasses if you want something more natural looking (or just do not have much space). If money is not an issue, then why not go all out by ordering one of our premium arrangements? These include multiple types of blooms such as carnations, daisies, tulips etc., all arranged beautifully inside a vase container which makes them perfect for displaying around home decor items like mirrors or picture frames during parties/weddings etc.
There are also plenty of options if you want to send something more unusual such as a fruit basket or even a potted plant. This is great for those who live far away but still want to show their loved ones that they are thinking of them.
How to Pick a Flower or Plant for Someone You Love
When you are buying flowers or plants for someone you love, there are a few things to keep in mind. First of all, choose a flower or plant that is appropriate for the occasion. If they just lost their job, do not give them roses; get something more practical like chrysanthemums (which symbolize cheerfulness). Next, consider the recipient’s tastes and preferences–does she prefer pink or blue? Does he like tropical plants over cacti? Is your mother allergic to pollen? It is important not only to choose an appropriate flower type but also one that will not cause harm if ingested by accident!
Finally, think about where these lovely blooms will live once they arrive at their new home: does it need lots of sunlight? TLC from overwatering? How much water does this particular species require on average each week? A little research into each species’ needs will help ensure that both parties enjoy living together happily ever after.
Once you have decided what type of plant to get, it is time to find a nursery that has the right kind. If you are looking for something specific, like a plumeria tree or an elephant ear plant, try searching for specialty nurseries near you. If your recipient is more garden-minded than horticultural, consider getting them some beautiful flowers instead!
Sample Flower and Plant Gift Ideas
Flowers are an excellent way to send your love. They are also a great way to celebrate any occasion like the start of Summer. You may be wondering what to get the gardener in your life, but do not fret! We have some suggestions for you:
- Roses – These classic flowers are often given as a romantic gesture or as part of an anniversary gift. Roses come in many different colors and sizes, so you can find one that matches their personality perfectly! If they prefer white roses over red ones or vice versa, consider getting two different types instead of just one kind. This will show them how much thought went into choosing the perfect flower option for them (and it will save money too).
- Tulips – Tulips are another common type of bloom commonly used during springtime celebrations like Mother’s Day and Easter Sunday worship services because they represent rebirth after wintertime hibernation periods; however, Tulips are not just limited solely towards these two holidays–you can give these vibrant flowers anytime throughout year if there is someone special whom deserves something extra special from time-to-time.”
These flowers are also a great option for any gardener who loves to garden with the seasons. They are easy to grow and care for, so if your giftee has never grown them before, they will hardly have to put any effort into getting their first batch of tulips up and growing!
Why We Love Summer Flowers and Plants
Summer flowers are bright, colorful and cheerful. They are a great way to add some life to your garden during the summer months. Summer is also a great time to plant flowers and plants because they have time to grow before winter arrives. Our favorite summer blooms include zinnias (which come in many different colors), hollyhocks (they grow quickly!) and sunflowers (they’re easy-to-find at grocery stores). But if you are looking for something more unusual, here is our list of unusual flowers that will make your garden stand out.
- Agapanthus – These exotic looking plants are often called “African lily.” They have large, blue to purple flowers that bloom from spring through fall.
- Aloe Vera – The aloe vera plant is known for its healing properties and can be used for burns, insect bites and minor cuts. Aloe vera plants can grow up to 3 feet tall and produce yellow flowers in the summer.
- Amaryllis – This bulbous plant produces vivid red, pink or white flowers in late winter or early spring. The Amaryllis is easy to grow and has a long blooming season. You can also force them into bloom by placing them in a dark, cool place for about eight weeks.
- Anthurium – These plants have large leaves that resemble hearts and come in many different colors. They are native to the tropics and can be used as houseplants or outside in warmer climates.
- Black-Eyed Susans – These flowers bloom in late summer and early fall. They have dark brown centers surrounded by yellow petals with black eyespots on them.
- Flowers are a great way to show that you care.
- Flowers are a great way to celebrate special occasions like the start of Summer.
- Flowers are a great way to say thank you.
- Flowers are a great way to say happy birthday, I love you or any other occasion that warrants some extra loving attention!
We hope that you enjoyed our guide to sending flowers and plants this summer. If you have any questions about the process, please do not hesitate to reach out! We are always happy to help.
Bussey’s Florist Summer Themed Floral Arrangements
Voted Best Florist In Floyd & Polk Counties
Bussey’s Florist offers a beautiful summer floral collection. Our design team loves Summer. It gives them a chance to create arrangements with incredibly vibrant colors. The most popular summer flowers tend to be Sunflowers, Roses, Orchids, Full Bloom Hydrangea and the always popular Gerbera Daisies. Bussey’s Flowers is a local, family owned and operated floral design firm. We offer the best selection of beautiful, farm fresh flowers in town. We employ an award-winning floral design team. They create luxurious, upscale flower arrangements. Our firm also offers the best selection of green, flowering, and tropical plants in Floyd and Polk counties. We operate two flower shops in Cedartown and Rome, Georgia. Our firm provides same day and express flower delivery service six days a week to customers in Floyd and Polk counties. If you need to send flower outside of our local delivery area, we can accommodate that request. We provide nationwide same day flower delivery service to cover those situations.
We offer the best selection of beautiful farm fresh flowers in town. Our firm is one of the largest floral design firms operating in Floyd and Polk counties. Our size and capabilities provide great advantages for us and for our customers. One example being this. We purchase many of the flowers we sell direct from flower farms. The award-winning floral design staff at Bussey’s is another great advantage our customers enjoy. These floral artisans are truly some of the very best in the industry. We would be remis if we didn’t also mention the incredible delivery staff that we have as well. They are extremely professional, and laser focused on ensuring that we maintain our on-time delivery guarantee.
Summer flowers are the perfect way to add a pop of color to any room, and they’re great for bringing a little bit of the outdoors in. Summer flowers are some of the most popular for floral design. They come in a wide range of colors, shapes, and sizes, so you can choose the ones that best suit your design. Flowers are a big part of summer celebrations. From weddings to birthdays—even just a simple walk in the park—flowers are the perfect way to brighten up any summer celebration.
If you’re looking for some new summer flower inspiration, here’s our list of the most popular varieties around:
1) Roses—Roses are always a good choice! They come in so many different colors that no matter what your style, you can find one that will work for you. If you’re looking for something more traditional, try white or red roses. If you want something more modern, go with yellow roses or pink ones instead!
2) Gerbera Daisies—Gerber daisies are one of our favorite summer flowers because they look so great when they’re all grown together in bouquets! They also last longer than some other types of flowers so if you’re looking for something that lasts longer than usual then gerber daisies are the way to go!
3) Sunflowers—Sunflowers are another classic summer flower choice because they come in such fun colors like yellow and orange which make them perfect for adding color to any room!
Buying fresh flowers direct from flower farms is a huge advantage. The time between when the flowers are cut at the farm and when they arrive here at our flower shop for use in arrangements is greatly reduced. That means the fresh cut flowers we use in our arrangements are the finest and freshest possible. Fresher flowers translate directly into longer vase life for the people who receive bouquets from us.
Walking on Sunshine
Gorgeous Yellow Ecuadorian Roses Local Same Day & Express Delivery
Bright and sunny yellow roses are perfectly paired with southern hydrangea – a stunning bouquet that will brighten any day! The standard arrangement features six beautiful Ecuadorian roses. *Deluxe Arrangement Featured* Bussey’s arrangements are custom gifts designed by hand. Mother Nature changes our farm-fresh inventory every morning. To assure your gift is fresh and gorgeous our designers may need to make substitutions but will capture the color & style of your selection to deliver a “WOW” for your recipient.
Bussey’s Florist & Gifts Rome
500 East 2nd Avenue Suite 7
Rome, GA 30161
Bussey’s Florist & Gifts Cedartown
302 Main Street Cedartown
Cedartown, GA 30125