Father’s Day is one of the most important days of the year, and it is a great time to show your dad just how much you care. And what better way to do that than with plants and flowers? A floral arrangement can be as simple as one rose or as extravagant as an entire garden full of blooming plants. If you are not sure where to start when looking for Father’s Day gifts for Dad, we have made it easy: here are some ideas for Father’s Day Plants that are sure to make him smile!
SPECIAL DISCOUNT OFFERS – USE ON MAIN WEBSITE
Father’s Day Plants
Plants are a great way to honor the man who has always been there for you. With Father’s Day coming up, it’s important to show appreciation and gratitude for your dad. Plants can be used as gifts on special occasions such as birthdays or anniversaries, but they also make great gifts for holidays like Christmas and Mother’s Day! Plants are perfect for anyone looking to give an eco-friendly gift that will last longer than just one day–and they come in all different shapes, sizes, colors and price ranges so there’s something out there for everyone!
- He will love to see your appreciation for him in a floral gift.
- Flowers are a visual expression of love and affection. They are also a great gift to send on Father’s Day, because they are something he can enjoy for years to come.
- Flowers can be used in all sorts of ways: they can be planted in your garden or yard, they can add beauty to your home or office decor, or even be given as gifts to loved ones!
- Flowers are such a great gift because they are so versatile. They can be used as decoration for your home or office, they can be planted in your yard or garden, and they can even be given as gifts to loved ones!
Popular Father’s Day Plants
There are many different ways to buy Father’s Day Plants. In any case, it is important to know what types of plants are good for Father’s Day gifts. From succulents and cacti to herbs and houseplants, we have got you covered!
- Poinsettia – This traditional plant is an excellent choice for any dad who loves to receive gifts. It is also a great gift for the person who has everything because it is easy to find in any store and can be given as a token of your appreciation or affection. The poinsettia is one of the most popular plants for Father’s Day, and there are many different varieties to choose from. The most common types of poinsettias are red, pink and white. They are available at grocery stores, florists and garden centers throughout the year–but they may be more expensive during the holidays than they are at other times of year because so many people want them!
- Carnation – This popular flower is often given as a symbol of love, friendship and sympathy. If you want something more personal than just giving him another plant, this might be the right choice! Carnations are a perennial flower, which means they come back every year. They have a long history and were traditionally worn by bachelors as a sign of their devotion to the woman who gave them one. Carnations are available in many colors. They are are a common symbol of love and affection. The carnation is an ancient flower that has been used for centuries as an expression of love. Many people wear them on Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day to show their affection for the special women in their lives, but they can also be given anytime.
- Pansy – These little flowers are perfect if you are looking for something festive that will not die right away after being planted outside (like most other plants). They come in all different colors–reds, blues, yellows, pinks, purples etc.–so there’s sure to be one out there that matches his personality perfectly!
- Gerbera Daisy – This is a great gift for the dad who loves to garden because it is easy to take care of, grows quickly and lasts a long time. It is also perfect if you are looking for something that will last more than just one season because these plants usually live for two or three years!
- Gardenia – If your dad is into gardening, then a gardenia or orchid would be a great choice for a gift. Gardenias are beautiful flowering plants that grow in tropical climates and can be grown in containers. The flowers are white and fragrant, making them an elegant addition to any home. Orchids are another popular choice for Father’s Day gifts because they last a long time and require little maintenance once established (orchids need high humidity levels).
- Orchids – These are a popular Father’s Day gift because they last a long time and require little maintenance once established (orchids need high humidity levels). They are beautiful flowering plants that grow in tropical climates and can be grown in containers. The flowers are white, fragrant, and elegant.
To care for your new plant:
- Give it plenty of sunlight; but not too much — direct sunlight can burn leaves or flowers!
- Water thoroughly only once every few days (the soil should be damp but not soggy). Never leave water standing in saucers underneath potted plants because this will cause root rot problems that could kill off your new gift before it even has a chance to bloom beautifully on its own accord!
- When the flowers begin to die, cut them off at the base with a sharp knife. This will encourage new growth and keep your plant looking fresh! If you are going away for an extended period of time, take your poinsettia with you. Keep it in a cool place until you return home, so it does not die from lack of water or sunlight!
Make your dad feel special with plants on Father’s Day
Father’s Day is right around the corner, and you will want to make sure that your dad feels special on this special day. Flowers are a great way to show him how much you appreciate him, so if you are looking for some inspiration on how to go about it, read on!
- Choose plants that are easy-care and hardy–you do not want them dying before he gets them!
- Consider his interests when choosing plants: if he loves gardening, choose some perennials; if he likes exotic orchids from faraway lands, get those instead (but keep in mind that these may require more care).
- If you are not sure what kind of plant to get him, think about the type of father he is and what he does. If he is a gardener who loves growing things from seedlings and watching them grow, get him some seeds or seedlings! If he likes helping with chores around the house, consider getting him some tools (like a new pair of gardening gloves).
- If your dad is more interested in plants that have been grown from cuttings and are already established, get him some flowering plants or houseplants.
You do not have to be a gardener to appreciate the beauty and value of plants. They can make any home look better and they are great gifts for any occasion, including Father’s Day. If you want to give your dad something special this year, consider getting him one of these four types of flowers or plants: poinsettias, carnations, gardenias or orchids. These will show him just how much you care about him!
Bussey’s Florist Green & Flowering Father’s Day Plants
Same Day Plant Delivery
We offer the best selection of plants in Floyd and Polk counties. Our firm sells beautiful live green plants. We also carry a great selection of flowering plants, dish gardens, tropical orchids and succulent plants. Bussey’s Flowers is a local, family owned and operated floral design firm. We employ an award-winning floral design team. They create luxurious, upscale flower arrangements. Our firm also offers the best selection of green, flowering, and tropical plants in Floyd and Polk counties. We operate 2 flower shops in Cedartown and Rome, Georgia. Our firm provides same day and express flower delivery service 6 days a week to customers in Floyd and Polk counties. If you need to send flower outside of our local delivery area, we can accommodate that request. We provide nationwide same day flower delivery service to cover those situations.
Our firm is one of the largest floral design firms operating in Floyd and Polk counties. Our size and capabilities provide great advantages for us and for our customers. One example being this. We purchase many of the flowers and plants we sell direct from flower farms. The award-winning floral design staff at Bussey’s is another great advantage our customers enjoy. These floral artisans are truly some of the very best in the industry. We would be remis if we didn’t also mention the incredible delivery staff that we have as well. They are extremely professional, and laser focused on ensuring that we maintain our on-time delivery guarantee.
Buying fresh flowers direct from flower farms is a huge advantage. The time between when the flowers are cut at the farm and when they arrive here at our flower shop for use in arrangements is greatly reduced. That means the fresh cut flowers we use in our arrangements are the finest and freshest possible. Fresher flowers translate directly into longer vase life for the people who receive bouquets from us.
You do not need a green thumb to love plants galore! Plants, plants and more plants are delivered in a handsome woodchip basket.
Bussey’s Florist & Gifts Rome
500 East 2nd Avenue Suite 7
Rome, GA 30161
Bussey’s Florist & Gifts Cedartown
302 Main Street Cedartown
Cedartown, GA 30125